Saturday, August 22, 2009

MORNING

Well no church for me today. But I have one hell of a week ahead of me. I go my dance HSC this week. Excited? partially. Im excited to dance those dances for like the last time, but then Im nervous. I gotta study and yeah! Be prepared ESPEACIALLY for Viva's.

Its a nice day today =) What a shame Im gonna be spending it at home! I dont wanna stay home! Id rather go church. But what am I gonna do on a sunday! Unless I went to my sisters, but I dont know! I might just chill and watch movies! all day!

Ive been thinking.
But I dont think I wanna blog about it just yet.

I feel like chocolate man! =)

Last night I was tired pretty early. Like usually when I get tired at around 12 I still stay up on msn or some shit. But I was so tired and bored that I just wanted to go to sleep! So I did.

Second thoughts, it was my sister that told me to always trust your second thoughts =) LOL I miss her! Sometimes I dont know whether Im having second thoughts or just tripping, though Im not having any at the moment about anything! I wanna apply for my courses, and I think I shall today, seeing as I have nothing better to do.

You learn from things that happen in the past, thing is, its not always the same situation.

LOLOL I know Im being really random with my topics of discussion Im throwing at you!

I think I might go now brush my teeth take a shower and eat, and then let the movie watching commence =)

That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home