Thursday, July 9, 2009

Women's intuition

Well, Moe FINALLY blogged, but its about Michale Jackson so, I won't be reading! Seriously dont ask why but I dont really like talking about Michael Jackson and I'm a fan of his but yeah its just depressing! =(

ANYWAY! I truly believe in womens intuition! We know what your up to boys =P

LOLOL! I know how you feel, I feel the same! Will you get the balls to talk? Or are you sending the wrong message across! LMAO! (dont ask)

I am so hungus! Anyway! I like dirty sounds! LMAO! I know it sounds weird but I do!
Dirty dancing is the way to go! ;) GRIND love it;)

AHAHA

anyway!

Nothing to talk about really. Nothing is on my mind and there is OML...there IS something to blog about! And I shall blog about it all I like!

Mr.M.......

I overheard his conversation with with another teacher yesterday, while we were on our way to the careers expo. Okai so Floral, Malia Steph Nat and I didnt know that year 12 was suppose to be on the first bus! NO ONE FUCKING TOLD US! Or maybe we werent listening! PFFFTTT suck a fat one! ANYWAY! Well Mr.M.....was like chucking a phycho, and it was all sweet koz yeah we didnt care. BUT Floral right? She on cruches! And the other teacher was like we should leave that seat for her, and Mr.M was like "NO, at our age we should be able to sit" Like WTF YOU HANDICAP? well, generally Floral's the handicap koz she's crippled =P But STILL, ASS HOLE I'm pretty sure you can stand up ate your age too FAGGIT!! and OMGOSH!! We were like sitting on the chair next to them, and all he did was bitch about how we got on the wrong bus! Like OMFUCKING GOODNESS! He was like "I dont understand why people cant follow instructions. MAYBE KOZ YOU DIDNT GIVE INSTRUCTIONS TO START WITH!! ARGGGHHHHH I wanted to grab Florals cruches and give him a GOOD WAK ON THE HEAD! and he was full saying how teens are ignorant and what not, they're all the same! None of them care! He was like "We shouldnt be responsible, we're not dealing with primary kids here, these are young adults" FUCK HIS A BICTH! LITERALLY! His like some old fucking lady that can't get over shit! When shit happens, it happens you shake it off and MOVE THE FUCK ON!

ahhhh, well thats my shake off =)

Oh and another thing!

My music teacher is the BEST honestly his just the BOMB! BUT today he FULLY got on my nerves. Not only mine, might I add! He's the BIGGEST stress head! It's not good stressing before performances! I speak from experience! Anyway! I just wanted to chuck the chair at him so he could stop being such a STRESS FREAK! It happens ALL THE TIME! Maybe with abit more organisation he wont stress so much! LMAO! Its funny though!

Anyway! I think I shall go eat! Wonder what will happen tomorrow! SHIT! I need to dance homework! FUCKING NOT BOTHERD!

Gotta do it though! Friken Im already in holiday mode!

That is all

Take two

My cousin wrote this song and, I'll post up the vid! if I can! LOLOL Its shit koz Sh got interupted and the ending was just a jam session

Anyway the lyrics go ,its my song to someone as well and every single lyric is true! Dont ask who koz NO ONE KNOWS!

Once I saw him hello
beautiful boy
you got nice hair
can I take you back today
koz your so beautiful
just wanna see your face
so we can embrace
boy I need you today
to comfort me in every way
ERSHAYS
please dont think that im dry
to be by your side
ERSHAYS
Tamasi'i fo'ilole (sexy boy)
I really really want you
dont push me away
koz Im here to stay
you know that ill be true
for me and for you
ERSHAYS
Boy I need you today
to comfort me in every way
ERSHAYS
please dont think that im dry
to be by your side
ERSHAYS

Now to figure out how tp post the vid

WOW how GAY is that! you have to wait! processing video is gay!

Anyway! what to say while I am waiting! HMMM....

Nothing so far! Channy finds my blogging interesting!

Im getting tired! But I still need to do my dance homework thats due tomorrow! =S GOSH! anyway! What to do...hmmmm, GOSH I cbf going out these holidays!

But then I dont know! I already told my brothers we'll go movies! I still have to look for a formal dress!

YEY its finish! =)

Toodles

That is all

Take three

Well I'm back...WHY? because Theres an interestin topic I wanna speak about! I was going to save it for tomorrow! But usually when I feel passionate about one thing on a particular time or moment, I wont feel thatpassinate about it he next day. SO I shall blog it out now!

Well friends seem to have agreat infuence on you right? They influence who you are. I dont know if you could EVER be your own person! You get influenced by parents, family, friends, and the media and celebs blah blah, list goes on!

Well anyway thats not what I wanted to talk about! I remember one night a mate of mine was telling me how much he hated being the one thats so serious and caring about things! Well thing I didnt tell him is that I WAS exactly like that! I cared so much about everything! I was serious and FULL ON! But I stopped caring about things, I stopped listening to people, I really dont give a shit no more! Why? Because it hurts to! I'd rather be a cold hearted bitch then to be warm-hearted and treded all over! Thing is, Im not THAT cold hearted! I tend to hide the cold heartedness because sometimes it could just be REALLY cruel and i do believe in that saying "if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all" Sometimes I cant help myself though!

I havent done my dance homework! I did abit at lunch today! I guess lunch time studying pays off aye! Anyway after this I shall hit the showers and hit dream land!

I need to pee! Mariah Carey is AWESOME! I love her sounds although they're old school like TO THE MAX! ;)

OH I got texts from Juniour (old best buddy) His not the type that youwould want as a friend! His not trustworthy and I justknow him too well! Kinda like my ol bestie aye! the ONE that loved my exx whilst we weregoing out! WHO DOES THAT?...SHE DOES! LOLOL!! suck on that one bitchass. Keeping the peace people! Oh can I say this I dont like Jessica Qui I think thts her name? Dont really like Christeen either! who else do I not like? UMMM HOLLY OML!! I DO NOT like you Holly! I've tried to put the past behind me! But as soon as I see you! Everything just hits me and makes me wanna snap your neck in! But we're family, and my dad thinks your nice PFFFTTTT GO HOME! Who else??? I think that is it. I dont really like Peni! Hard cunt follower. His humble! But follows the other talk shit hardcunts and now resembles them! Anyway! I need to get some good shuteye! LOLOL! Blogg too much!

That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home