Tuesday, June 9, 2009

where's all the motivation?

I swear today after my first 3 periods. I completely lost motivation!!! and music is too easy LMAO!! don't need motivation because music itself is motivating! In business, whenever I ose motivtion. I think to myself lets play music! and get my mp3 and commence working whilst listening to my mp3. I swear my teacher turns a blind eye with me LMAO! maybe koz i confidently sit there with my ear phones in my ear!!! If its anyone else. Skuse me MUSIC OFF!!! LoL!Anyway! I've lost complete motivation to do anything!! I really can't be fucked. I don't know what is wrong with me today. I don't know where my motivations all gone?? anyway! I've already 2 hours and a half. Anyway I would blog some more, but I spent most my time on msn to Moe! LoL!! telling him about events of last weeks tears in heavan LMAO!! Barely talk to him now because of school. Anyway!

That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home