MUSIC!! baby your my OBSESSION!!
I'm tired! I am going to study now and do homework. But before I start I thought I might jump on blogspot and blog abit LoL!
Anyway
The singer hasn't rung me...I'm GLAD! but something tells me he will call! FARR in the mean time, I have to think of what sort of bullshit I will tell him, in order for him not to call! But at the same time I don't wanna lead him on. Because I am SOO against leading people on. Now I have to think of a way to let him know that I am not interested! Farrr!
There's this guy that use to come to my primary! He added me on facebook today! I haven't seen him since year 6! I was so SHOCKED! but happy at the same time. He's changed tremendously! His hair his HOT!! I swear LMAO!! I love it haha!
UMMMM you know one time me and my cousin were having the BIGGEST argument on bebo!! He told me that he did'nt love me and I was like yeah you do. We weren't playing around by the way, we were being serious LMAO! and I started seeing girls say "ily" and I had no clue that is was an abreviation of "I love you" and I kept on asking him what it meant...LMAO!! now I know why he wouldn't tell me. I was full getting angry because he wouldn't tell me what it meant LMAO! Well I haven't spoken to that cousin of mine in a VERY long time. I don't know, he started snobing me, and I don't even think were actually cousins anyway!! LMAO!
Anyway you know when people say "ily" like that on bebo and facebook. to me it's like a casual way of saying it. The full feeling isn't really there LoL!! Well thats what I think! anyway I downloaded the meanest old school songs LMAO! anyway! I'm going to get back to studyin and homework.
That is all
Anyway
The singer hasn't rung me...I'm GLAD! but something tells me he will call! FARR in the mean time, I have to think of what sort of bullshit I will tell him, in order for him not to call! But at the same time I don't wanna lead him on. Because I am SOO against leading people on. Now I have to think of a way to let him know that I am not interested! Farrr!
There's this guy that use to come to my primary! He added me on facebook today! I haven't seen him since year 6! I was so SHOCKED! but happy at the same time. He's changed tremendously! His hair his HOT!! I swear LMAO!! I love it haha!
UMMMM you know one time me and my cousin were having the BIGGEST argument on bebo!! He told me that he did'nt love me and I was like yeah you do. We weren't playing around by the way, we were being serious LMAO! and I started seeing girls say "ily" and I had no clue that is was an abreviation of "I love you" and I kept on asking him what it meant...LMAO!! now I know why he wouldn't tell me. I was full getting angry because he wouldn't tell me what it meant LMAO! Well I haven't spoken to that cousin of mine in a VERY long time. I don't know, he started snobing me, and I don't even think were actually cousins anyway!! LMAO!
Anyway you know when people say "ily" like that on bebo and facebook. to me it's like a casual way of saying it. The full feeling isn't really there LoL!! Well thats what I think! anyway I downloaded the meanest old school songs LMAO! anyway! I'm going to get back to studyin and homework.
That is all


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home