Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In My Head

Why? Why are do yous both haunt me, though one haunts more than the other. It would be nice not to feel for any. I am angry at one, and curious about the other! I miss one, and want to really want to know the other. One makes my heart sore, the other makes my heart race at any form of connection! Which one is worth more?

I know one really well, and the other not so well. I yearn to know the other. I yearn to forget about the other. I love one, I like one. I dig both. One was STUID >=( One is...well I dont know the other!

I miss you BIGTIME! But my heart can actually move on at the moment! Thanks to.............. The other so far, is the only one. GOSH! This is what has fucked up my holidays! The fact the other was so FUKING STUPID!

You dont understand how PISSED off I am at you! Seriously! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO IT! ASSHOLE! WHAT THE FUCK! FUCK YOU BITCH ASS!! I FUCKING HATE YOU! IF I SEE YOU TOMORROW I WILL CHUCK A TANTRUM! I dont know how to forgive you for it! I think Im really pissed off because I was willing to give you that chance! AND YOU FUCK IT UP ASS HOLE! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! ASS HOLE!

FUCK YOU WITH A FUCKING CAPITAL EFF FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU TEVITA MOALA!

AHH I feel much better now..oh and one more thing!

FUCK YOU VITA!

I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU! FUCK HEAD FUCK YOU! YEAH AND JUST ONE LAST TIME!!

FUCK YOU!

That is all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home