Just a thougt for ze blog
So, I got up at like 11:30 ish. I dont know where my phone is. I was holding it, and now its lost omewhere under my blankets! Seriously can't be bothered looking for it! Anyway! my mum? She bought home soup for me and my dad. BRO! I dont eat soup! Although I still ate it, it was nice! But Makkaz wouldve been perfect! Oh well anyway! Something I've always been thinking of blogging but just never did.
MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS MY PARENTS (Speacially my MUM)
Well lets just say, I'm nice alright! BUT! I have a really bad attitude problem when it comes to my parents sometimes, I mean WHO DOESNT? But umm see I think I go abit overboard with the way I speak to her sometimes, and even just the way I avoid socialising with her. I really dont mean it. I just cant help it! I dont know what it is. When she pisses me off I challenge her, as if I am the older one, like the one that knows it all, yet I despise people who think they know it all! Like one time she was going off at me because she couldnt find her glasses and said that I had miss placed it. But really SHE was the one that did it, and when I found her glasses I called her a "stupid idiot" UMM I know it doesnt seem like much, but morally for me? It was bad...I felt bad after it but I dont have guts to appologise to my mum EVER!
Anyway I'm sort of over the topic now because I have a feeling somethings gonna come back! Something that was suppose to fuck off and like someone else!!! I will not I REPEAT I WILL NOT FUCKING GO BACK THERE! I believe people deserve chances, but HOW MANY DO YOU FUCKING WANT MATE! I'm not a toy, you cant play with my feelings you fuck head! I dont think it wont! But yea ANWAY!!
I gotta get my english essay started SPEECH WHTEVER!
That is all
MY ATTITUDE TOWARDS MY PARENTS (Speacially my MUM)
Well lets just say, I'm nice alright! BUT! I have a really bad attitude problem when it comes to my parents sometimes, I mean WHO DOESNT? But umm see I think I go abit overboard with the way I speak to her sometimes, and even just the way I avoid socialising with her. I really dont mean it. I just cant help it! I dont know what it is. When she pisses me off I challenge her, as if I am the older one, like the one that knows it all, yet I despise people who think they know it all! Like one time she was going off at me because she couldnt find her glasses and said that I had miss placed it. But really SHE was the one that did it, and when I found her glasses I called her a "stupid idiot" UMM I know it doesnt seem like much, but morally for me? It was bad...I felt bad after it but I dont have guts to appologise to my mum EVER!
Anyway I'm sort of over the topic now because I have a feeling somethings gonna come back! Something that was suppose to fuck off and like someone else!!! I will not I REPEAT I WILL NOT FUCKING GO BACK THERE! I believe people deserve chances, but HOW MANY DO YOU FUCKING WANT MATE! I'm not a toy, you cant play with my feelings you fuck head! I dont think it wont! But yea ANWAY!!
I gotta get my english essay started SPEECH WHTEVER!
That is all


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home