Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baby I love your way


No hesitation right? =)


I found some related texts. Now just have to pick, hire the movie! and get started on this HANDICAP speech! I hate speeches! Why? Because your giving information to a room full of people. I'm not even passionate about "into the world". Maybe I can try relate at a personal level! That might help! Maybe I should think of the speech as a performance! I'll pretend I'm singing or dancing for a show! YEAH!....that'll SO work! It never does.


I would prefer to sing in front of a HUMUNGOUS crowd rather then say a speech infront a room filled with about 40 or more students! or is it only 30? Because we join classes.


Anyway! I know what I have to do these holidays!



  • Fricken finish my logbooks and practice the dances! Because I barely know the steps LMAO!

  • Englis assesment

  • Practice songs

  • MAKE NOTES (music & business)

  • Do dance homework

Seriously! the first week is gone! I think I shall go library every day next week! Stuff staying home! Anyway! I have to get ready to go out to lunch with my bro'z ex wife WOOHOO! Need to ask her if she'll come formal shopping with me! That would be GREAT! My brother gave me the idea!


Wish I could go Claymore this holiday and say goodbye to my sister!


That is all


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home